Home About Us  Students  Study at CAS  College News & Events FAQ Vacancies Contact Us  

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I register for the tuition course?
Application forms are available at CAS offices and should be submitted by stated deadlines.

What is LIA and ACCA?
LIA is the regulator of the professional accountants in Lesotho. ACCA is a professional accountancy body based in UK. LIA has a joint examinations scheme agreement with ACCA.

How do I register with ACCA?
ACCA application forms should be collected from LIA offices (5 Orpen Road (Opposite China Garden), Old Europa. They should be filled in and sent to the LIA office directly with the ACCA and LIA registration fees before end of May for the July intake and before end of November for the January intake.

Will I get sponsorship from NMDS upon admission?
NMDS offers sponsorship to eligible CAS students that covers CAS tuition, LIA and ACCA fees only. Living allowances are not covered under this NMDS sponsorship. Upon admission you should apply directly at NMDS. Please note that admission at CAS does not guarantee NMDS sponsorship.

Why are there no residential places for students at CAS?
Currently there are physical capacity constraints that prevent CAS from offering residential places. Plans are already underway to expand the current premises and to include residential places in the new bigger campus but this may take sometime to become a reality.


Upcoming Events

38th Graduation Ceremony
  • 13th October 2017
  • Lehakoe Recreation Hall
Finance for non-finance training
  • 7-9 November 2017
  • Avani Lesotho Hotel
View more details

BDU Trainings
  • Business Continuity Management

  • Risk Management
  • Change Management

BDU Events Calenda

© Center for Accounting Studies -

Designed by CBS